Oh, the the sights, smells, and sounds of camping. Crackling fire, roasted marshmallows, cool breezes, twinkling stars overhead, and the melody of crickets and frogs in the distance. There's nothing better, and there's nothing quite like it.
Lake Ericson offers great camping experiences and accommodations. Just south of the dam are 10 sites with an electrical hook up. Or you may camp along the Cedar River camp ground location of 11 sites with an electrical hook up. A water hydrant is available at both locations to fill upon arrival prior to parking. There are also several charcoal grills and fire rings in the area.
For camping reservations or questions, call 308-728-3132, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your request via the form at the bottom of the page. But first, please review the campsite details and rules below!
SPILLWAY/DAM CAMPERS PLEASE USE ENTRANCE "B"
Camping & Lake Rules
1. Absolutely no diving anywhere at the lake.
2. Speed limits are as posted.
3. No open fires except in places provided.
4. Camping is limited to 14 days.
5. Quiet hours are from 10:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M.
6. All pets must be friendly and on a leash at all times.
7. Swimming is allowed in designated areas only!
8. Vehicles are confined to roadways and parking areas. ONLY 1 VEHICLE PER CAMP SITE. Any other vehicles are to park in the overflow parking area.
9. No jet skis.
10. Do not throw rocks into the lake. Leave them on the lake front please.
11. No storage material on lakeside property.
12. ABSOLUTELY NO 4-WHEELERS, 3-WHEELERS, ATVS, UTVS or GOLF CARTS ARE ALLOWED IN CAMPGROUNDS WITH CAMPERS.