ERICSON LAKE CORPORATION
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
JULY 2, 2016 8:30 AM
Charlie Krohn, Sec.
Paul Claus, Treasurer
Derald Watson, Vice Pres.
Joe Wada, President
The Ericson Lake Corporation Board of Directors met at 8:30 AM preceding the Annual Meeting.
Paul reported on the balances in all of the accounts totaled $25,698.95. After outstanding bills are paid, there will be a balance of $5,000 left in checking. Paid bills were to Petska’s for pumping outhouses, $3000 for rock on roads to Ulrich’s, and the carousel concrete of $10,430. Frahm’s bill for work done will be about $9,000. Raffle account has $4,600, and six property owners have paid for the Vlach bill for drain tile and installation.
- Petska’s for the donation of the use of two outhouses for the month of July by the carousel.
- Wheeler County for spraying mosquitoes
- Kim Reiter for the extra items needed for today’s BBQ
- Steve and Becky Wenz and Willis and Michael Knake for the donation of picnic tables at the beach.
- Jim Meysenburg for use of his equipment and labor for several projects around the lake.
- All who helped with the installation of the new outhouse and fence at the beach.
- It was agreed to apply the BBQ proceeds to the carousel concrete.
- Larry will explain the berm extension project at the Annual Meeting that was agreed to at a previous year’s meeting. It was agreed to proceed with plans for the extension now that most of the needed projects have been completed and paid for. Sediment is building up due to the river slowing down when it enters the lake, and the berm extension will help to keep the dredged part of the lake free of sediment. Frahm said that the lake will need dropped to complete the work.
- It was suggested to nominate three names each to present to the voters at the Annual Meeting for Yard- and Volunteer of the Year. Nominees for Yard of the Year were Merrimans, ??? Volunteer of the Year nominees are Lori Hlavac, Cheryl Krohn and Jim Meysenburg.
- Joe shared the letter that he composed to send to non-dues payers.
Meeting adjourned at 9:30 AM.
Respectfully submitted by Cheryl Krohn, Recording Secretary